Sr. Digital Marketing Manager
Do you have a passion for leveraging tactical digital strategies to drive business goals and metrics? Are you savvy at driving multi-channel campaigns combining marketing automation, web, social and paid advertising? Do you 'nerd out' to closed-loop ROI metrics - relentlessly driven to use rigorous data analytics to measure ROI for improving outcomes. Well, good news! You’re in the right place.
- Curate and manage multi-channel digital marketing campaigns
- Plan and execute all web, SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media to ensure high quality traffic to the website
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence
- Analyze end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Coordinate with the design team to build engaging and head-turning content.
- Actively monitor analytics and costs to ensure optimal ROI (CPL, CPC etc.).
- Lead or contribute in creative brainstorms and work groups
- Provide ongoing education and insight into the digital landscape
See Other Jobs
- 5 years of working experience in digital marketing
- Proven track record of building and executing successful marketing plans that are creative, hypothesis-driven and highly analytical.
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Ability to manage multiple projects in a deadline-driven, matrixed environment.; and ability to perform well in a team environment
- Strong understanding and experience with agile development, analytics tools
- Highly collaborative, great facilitator, persuasive negotiator, positive and innovative thinker, focused on time management and project delivery
- Exhibit grace under pressure (dealing with deadlines and fast turn-around requests)
- Strong collaboration skills and the ability to work diligently with colleagues and vendors to meet business goals
- Fluency in English and Chinese, but need not be a native speaker of either