Business Development Manager
Deepblu is looking for an experienced and highly motivated business development/sales professional to join its business development team.
The successful candidate for this position understands customer trends in the scuba industry, marine recreational services or other outdoor activities. They are sociable and effective at developing personal relationships. Responsibilities include identifying and developing new accounts while maintaining existing ones, developing key growth sales strategies, tactics and action plans and executing these successfully, as well as achieving customer acquisition and revenue growth targets.
Salary + commission commensurate with sales targets and quota.
- Build up and leverage a network to identify prospective customers.
- Develop strong knowledge of all Deepblu products and services in order to present a broad and reasonably deep overview.
- Communicate and execute sales forecasts and strategic sales plans to management.
- Adjust content of sales presentations and sales kits to the target audience.
- Compile activity and results reports.
- Recommend product, service and policy improvements based on customer feedback and market developments
- Resolve customer complaints by investigating problems, developing solutions, preparing reports, and making recommendations to management.
- Actively maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, etc.
See Other Jobs
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Business preferred
- Native or near-native speaker of English, proficiency in Chinese is a plus
- 3 years of scuba or outdoor equipment sales experience with a proven track record
- Prior management experience is a huge plus
- High customer service standards
- Teamplayer with excellent interpersonal & communication skills
- Willingness to occasionally work weekends
- Certificated diving licensees with 50+ dives will be preferred