What you’ll do
- Explore and grow international business. Source for and work with local business partners to establish sales channels.
- Identify market opportunities to promote product and services.
- Maintains relationships with new and existing leads by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities and solutions.
- Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- 2+ years experiences in international sales across partner management activities.
- Combined technical and product experience across the solution/infrastructure space whilst delivering high-value outcomes for partners.
- Ability to speak and write in English and Chinese fluently and idiomatically, second foreign language is a plus.
- Strong negotiator with a partnership approach; ability to represent Deepblu Inc. in discussions and structure terms to achieve strong ongoing partner alignment.
- Strong business acumen and analytical skills, outstanding excel skill is a must.
- Capable to work independently.
- Prior sales experience in consumer electronics or in the sports equipment field is preferred.
- Certification is scuba diving is a big plus and will receive priority consideration.